Greetings from central NY

metallion

I just now registered after lurking around here for a few days and am picking up my new (to me) low mileage 2016 FJ-09 tomorrow. I am looking forward to riding and learning about this new exciting motorcycle and interacting with a new group of motorcycle enthusiasts. I also own a 2011 Triumph Sprint GT and a 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt.

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

• Premium Member
Congrats on the new bike, and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have quite the garage, wish I could collect them, rather than trading in when I want a new one.....

• Premium Member
I just now registered after lurking around here for a few days and am picking up my new (to me) low mileage 2016 FJ-09 tomorrow. I am looking forward to riding and learning about this new exciting motorcycle and interacting with a new group of motorcycle enthusiasts. I also own a 2011 Triumph Sprint GT and a 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt.
Welcome to the forum. 

I sold both of my Buell S3's after I got my 2015 FJ, had them for 15 years and loved 'em, but needed the space.  Fortunately, this FJ is a fun bike too so they are not missed (as much).

Enjoy the forum and the new ride!

Archived