Rubber footpegs

Many owners here have replaced the stock footpegs with rubber-covered ones - it's a cheap and popular upgrade.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Those look well made! Could you please post the link where you bought them from and the price? Thanks a lot!
Butting-in - E Bay or Amazon is a prolific source of these replacement pegs.   See 'Amazon FJ-09 Parts' on the top line of the home page of this Forum as a source.   I paid a mere AUD$14.83 from Amazon, including mailing to me in Australia.   Easy fitment even though the head of the lhs pivot-pin has to be drilled out.   Simple enough with a very sharp drill-bit and steady pressure on the drill.   A worthwhile, effective, and inexpensive little upgrade.

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

• 1 year later...
I've seen numerous people do this mod, but I got them and before I put them on I noticed the angle isn't going to be right. The pegs won't be flat on top but tilting forward? Did anyone do something to correct this? It looks like from OP picture they aren't straight either.

I've seen numerous people do this mod, but I got them and before I put them on I noticed the angle isn't going to be right. The pegs won't be flat on top but tilting forward? Did anyone do something to correct this? It looks like from OP picture they aren't straight either.
Try changing the side that you are trying to put it on? I almost thought there was a problem while putting mine on, and then changed sides and that angle lined up correctly because they are directional and the side it goes on matters

They are labeled left and right, so I had them on correct side. I didn't actually take the original pegs off yet, because sitting them side by side it didn't look like the angle was correct, but maybe it is once I slide them in. 

Try changing the side that you are trying to put it on? I almost thought there was a problem while putting mine on, and then changed sides and that angle lined up correctly because they are directional and the side it goes on matters.
I completed this mod and yes, they do seem to be goofy at first, but the angle of your feet while riding is not exactly flat, unless your ride adventure style all the time.  Believe it or not, they will work out well.  I actually stand on mine all the time, even with the slight angle they are not a problem.  Pic for reference only to illustrate riding position relative to foot angle. 

Allroad_Touring_Enduro_Ergonomics.jpg

Archived