New (to me) FJ-09 in UT

bonekrusher

Hello all!

First of all this forum was very helpful when making my decision of which bike to purchase, so thanks for that.  :D

After several months of research and a few test rides I decided to go with the FJ - it's a 2015 with 2280 miles on it.

IMG_20180201_175633.jpg

I've changed out the clutch cable, had all the recalls done and I've got new footpegs and KTM handguards on the way.  

Looks like some 50 degree weather in my area this weekend so looking forward to getting some decent rides in. 

- John

• Supporting Member
Congratulations @bonekrusher, and welcome to the forum!   Lots of great information to be found here.

That looks like a nice score on your new bike...   Seems like a lot of clean low-mileage FJs are changing hands recently.  

• Supporting Member
Took my FJ through Utah last fall. You've got some great places to ride!

Utah Route 12, heading south through Escalante towards Bryce Canyon, is some of the most memorable riding I’ve ever done...

Escalante was incredible. I hadn't been through there in ten years, and never on a bike before. Definitely a highlight. Just a whole bunch of great riding though.

This was my route through Utah. Hopefully I'll have some time over the summer to do a little more exploring.

08_30_17_Map.jpg

08_31_17_Map.jpg

• Premium Member
Escalante was incredible. I hadn't been through there in ten years, and never on a bike before. Definitely a highlight. Just a whole bunch of great riding though. 
This was my route through Utah. Hopefully I'll have some time over the summer to do a little more exploring.

08_30_17_Map.jpg

08_31_17_Map.jpg

I rode thru these areas last year while returning from a rally in Colorado Springs.  Really amazing scenery!  I'll be revisiting the area as soon as I can.  Always more to see!  :^) 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived