Obsessed!

I really need to get a life.  Since this bike caught my attention, I haven't been sleeping, I'm continuously distracted, and I am constantly planning the logistics for all of the mods I want to do (suspension, brakes, luggage etc.).  I haven't even seen one in person yet let alone ridden one.  Somebody help me or else I will be completely infatuated before it even arrives at the dealer.

P.S. Do you think Stoltec Moto will be developing a GP 25 mm fork cartridge kit for the FJ as well?
2008 Street Triple G
2015 FJ-09

Gabe, Be glad you can still get excited by something. What a boring world it would be if everything was ho hum, black and white.   On the FZ 09 forum, It sounded like Nick was getting away from the motorcycle business for a bit.   No worries tho, The best handling 600Super sport I had was running forks I'd sent Traxxion  dynamics .   If they are offering a group buy on fork cartridge kits, I'm in.   ...and how come that zx600 shock is still for sale on Ebay? :)

Maybe GP suspension will do a 25 mm cartridge kit for the FJ-09 as well.  That looks like a great setup.  As for the rear shock, a Penske triple clicker would be perfect if it could include a hydraulic preload adjuster so that luggage can be quickly and easily adjusted for.

2008 Street Triple G
2015 FJ-09

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
I sent an e-mail to each of the following asking if they plan on developing/selling a fork cartridge kit for the FJ-09:

GP suspension
Dan Kyle Racing
Traxxion Dynamics

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
I sent an e-mail to each of the following asking if they plan on developing/selling a fork cartridge kit for the FJ-09: 
GP suspension
Dan Kyle Racing
Traxxion Dynamics

Got two responses back: From TD, Hi Lew,

Yes we will, as soon as we receive a set to do our build. The AK20s will be $1099.95-$1299.95 depending on whether fork caps are needed/available. Installation on the first set is free.

Let me know if you have further questions.

From DK, I do not know yet

Thanks

Dan

Nothing from GP yet.

Best regards,
Dan

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
I really need to get a life.  Since this bike caught my attention, I haven't been sleeping, I'm continuously distracted, and I am constantly planning the logistics for all of the mods I want to do (suspension, brakes, luggage etc.).  I haven't even seen one in person yet let alone ridden one.  Somebody help me or else I will be completely infatuated before it even arrives at the dealer.
yeah - im pretty much on the same page right now.  My new crush!  I work in front of 5 monitors and all of them have different shots of FJ's..... my coworkers make fun of me all the time....

I need to make my way to a dealership to check one out soon

Archived