Hello from Vegas

marashka

Hello good people!

Just yesterday I bought my first Japanese bike. Before I only ridden and owned Harleys. I still have a 2014 48. Now a proud owner of a barely used 2016 FJ09 with a tad under 3500 miles and still a month left on factory warranty. I put ~100 miles on it today, and gotta say - 0 buyers remorse so far :). Bike handles amazingly, faster than I know what to do with, and feels comfortable enough to go hundreds of miles non stop. PO installed a bunch of upgrades (bags, taller windshield, crash bars, radiator cover, Corbin heated seat, etc) that makes it ideal for me to take on 600+ mile round trips every few weeks. PO had also purchased a 4 year Y.E.S warranty on it. Will try to get it transferred next week to my name. If there are any pointers or advices on that, its greatly appreciated. 
Looking forward to many happy miles on this machine. 

fj09.jpg

Wow, Marashka - you certainly hit the Vegas jackpot there!   Enjoy it...

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Hello good people! 
Just yesterday I bought my first Japanese bike. Before I only ridden and owned Harleys. I still have a 2014 48. Now a proud owner of a barely used 2016 FJ09 with a tad under 3500 miles and still a month left on factory warranty. I put ~100 miles on it today, and gotta say - 0 buyers remorse so far :). Bike handles amazingly, faster than I know what to do with, and feels comfortable enough to go hundreds of miles non stop. PO installed a bunch of upgrades (bags, taller windshield, crash bars, radiator cover, Corbin heated seat, etc) that makes it ideal for me to take on 600+ mile round trips every few weeks. PO had also purchased a 4 year Y.E.S warranty on it. Will try to get it transferred next week to my name. If there are any pointers or advices on that, its greatly appreciated. 
Looking forward to many happy miles on this machine. 

fj09.jpg

Welcome to the forum!

• Premium Member
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the new bike! You certainly got all the typical mods covered, now just go riding.....

Archived