Anyone Attending Americade in June?

Hey FJ'ers,

Are any of you going to Americade in Lake George NY in June?

I'll be there Tuesday through Thursday at least and would enjoy getting together for a coffee, bench racing and / or a ride.

Respond to this thread to let us know your plans and schedule.

Chris

1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

• Premium Member
I have been riding the Lake George - Vermont area for years. But I tend to stay away from Americade, too many people and cops around for me . But have fun smiley.png
I went up there with some friends about 20 years ago and remember that the demo rides were booked up for days in advance and we could hardly find a parking space downtown amongst all the gold wings and cruiser bikes. The thing I remember the most is a lot of fat guys strolling around with their hands in their pockets looking at farkles and t-shirts. It didn't take us very long to decide that we would rather be riding so we split and then spent a few days banging around in N.H. and Vt.
BLB

I love NH ! A few times we made our way up thru Adirondack Park kinda hug the Canadian border thru VT and into NH . We always made Conway our base so we venture into Maine for day trips. Beautiful lake roads in Maine with no one around.Being from NY I was like where is everyone .

Archived