Dimensions to fit in box truck?

First post! 

I'm looking to possibly join the club and pick up an FJ-09 next weekend!  I was curious if any of you could measure the length and height of the bike for me?  Enterprise has a couple cargo vans that I'd like to use for pick up.

Compact Cargo: 105" x 65" x 55"
Cargo Van: 126" x 65" x 55"
High Roof Cargo Van: 143" x 76" x 55"

(L x W x H)

Thanks!

First post!   
I'm looking to possibly join the club and pick up an FJ-09 next weekend!  I was curious if any of you could measure the length and height of the bike for me?  Enterprise has a couple cargo vans that I'd like to use for pick up.

Compact Cargo: 105" x 65" x 55"
Cargo Van: 126" x 65" x 55"
High Roof Cargo Van: 143" x 76" x 55"

(L x W x H)

Thanks!
Mine is 74" long (minus the stock license plate bracket, replaced with tail tidy) 58" high to the top of the mirrors (minus windshield) and 34" wide across the bar ends, minus the hand guards. 
Not a lot of help I guess, but a starting place.

Straight from Yamaha website.  
LxWxH. 85.1 in x 37.4 in x 53.0 in - 54.1 in
Thanks but I already saw that and of course they don't list how they measure.  Is length wheelbase or with tires, and does it include license plate bracket?  Is height with mirrors and windscreen? 

• Supporting Member
That is going to depend on if the bike is stock or modified. The oem bars and hand guards add a lot of width, a different screen could be any height and in a high or low adjustment position.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I think the dimensions you listed are correct, but the sequences is LxHxW as they all are 55” between the wheel wells and the minimum height is 55” and 65” for their high top Nissan.

Interior dimension of the smallest fits the FJ. If the windscreen needs to be removed, it’s only four screws. Mirrors should be fine if no extenders have been installed. If they need to come off, bring a 17mm open end wrench. Remember the right side one is left hand thread—nut has horizontal slash marks. Bring a small piece of scrap wood to go under side stand to prevent damage to the thin sheet metal floor and have it ready to kick into place if loading solo. Another benefit of going with the smallest van is the very low deck height which always makes loading easier and safer. Got ramp, tiedowns?

If you’ve not tied in a bike before, both tires on floor (not on center stand), bike upright and in gear. To prevent scratching at hook attachment to bike, bring some small pieces of cardboard to fit under the hooks. All four straps should pull down and away from bike at the four corners. Don’t over compress suspension; half to 2/3 of overall travel works well. Compress enough that when van goes over bump or dip hooks don’t slacken.

Rich

I think the dimensions you listed are correct, but the sequences is LxHxW as they all are 55” between the wheel wells and the minimum height is 55” and 65” for their high top Nissan.  
Interior dimension of the smallest fits the FJ. If the windscreen needs to be removed, it’s only four screws. Mirrors should be fine if no extenders have been installed. If they need to come off, bring a 17mm open end wrench. Remember the right side one is left hand thread—nut has horizontal slash marks. Bring a small piece of scrap wood to go under side stand to prevent damage to the thin sheet metal floor and have it ready to kick into place if loading solo. Another benefit of going with the smallest van is the very low deck height which always makes loading easier and safer. Got ramp, tiedowns?

If you’ve not tied in a bike before, both tires on floor (not on center stand), bike upright and in gear. To prevent scratching at hook attachment to bike, bring some small pieces of cardboard to fit under the hooks. All four straps should pull down and away from bike at the four corners. Don’t over compress suspension; half to 2/3 of overall travel works well. Compress enough that when van goes over bump or dip hooks don’t slacken.

Rich

Thank you very much!  

Archived