front and rear shock spring rate?

jonghoon

I ordered ohlins ya535 and nix-30 

ya535 come but nix-30 not yet.

My weight is 78kg(170lbs) without gears

I ride agressively

but the shock spring that come with my shock is 95N/mm; I didn't choice the spring but just fill in my weight and riding style

I didnt install this yet but I think this is soft comparing post here. 130~140lbs rider use 85~90N/mm 210lbs rider use 110N/mm

If this is not match with my weight I wanna fix this before install it

and because front is not shipped yet. somebody help me the right spring rate.

I just trust bender? I ordered at omniaracing.net

pettom

I think you're right, its a bit soft for you. I'm lighter than you and I managed to make the stock spring work for me but barely. Stock FJ spring is 10kg/mm (98N/mm). I'm not sure about the increments of rear shock springs. So what's the next size up? But if the next size up is 15kg/mm (147N/mm) that would probably be too much.

@pattonme will know for sure. I'm just taking an educated guess.

'15 FJ09

I was going to post the RT spring calculator link too, but as discovered the rear shock calculator is broken haha!

Anyway, a 105 or 110 sounds right to me. I'm not an expert, but I've tinkered a bit.

Matt (pattonme) will respond eventually. He's a busy guy and its Monday so be patient, he'll chime in when he can.

'15 FJ09

The rules of BeetleJuice is you have to say my name 3x

170+15=185lb in gear the 95 will work though the 100N/mm would have been the better choice. That's often the problem with buying from Omnia, they don't necessarily tailor springs.

Unfortunately RT's website is sometimes riddled with errors. Sometimes pointing them out gets them fixed, other times not so much.

The rules of BeetleJuice is you have to say my name 3x

170+15=185lb in gear the 95 will work though the 100N/mm would have been the better choice. That's often the problem with buying from Omnia, they don't necessarily tailor springs.

Unfortunately RT's website is sometimes riddled with errors. Sometimes pointing them out gets them fixed, other times not so much.

Thank you. 
hail pattonme! 

after I recieved item I found out that the job of Omnia Racing was a mess.

Archived