LeoVince full exhaust

gobasu

I've recently changed exhaust to Leo Vince full exhaust: https://goo.gl/58xHkh + catalytic converter: "https://www.leovince.com/en-pl/product/6522k-catalytic-converter"

Now I wonder if I should book ECU remapping for this all to work properly or I shouldn't really get worried about it? (bike seems to run just fine). Will it make a difference? Maybe there is someone who have this exhaust and went for dyno? I would like to know your opinions. Thanks

Extra:

So I went to dyno this morning and the results on a stock map with baffle in and leovince catylitic converter in are here:

mapatracer.jpg

c5cKt8

I found it a little bit disappointing :> Does it looks like a stock figures? or should I go back to stock exhaust? Now I want to do remap but I am afraid I won't see any difference. Maybe I will just go back to stock exhaust?

Dyno run:

the only dyno graph I have of the stock exhaust vs a tuned stock exhaust is this... 
20170917_004420.jpg...

dyno graphs dont show full story... you can have 1st class HP/TQ firgures but it rides like poo or you can have a tuned bike that makes a tad more power tham stock but rides butter smooth... my vote is re-map for leovince...
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Thanks a lot for a stock exhaust dyno chart! I believe it's very similar to what my leo spits out now - that was my aim to not kill it or loose power. I guess next step is to do remap and check how it will behave without cat. I somehow like idea of fresh air ;) but do you think I loose a lot by keeping it?

You will gain better motor behavior with a tune... since you already got the "cat", you might as well use it or use it as a expensive ornament for your shelf in the garage or letter holder?
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

Archived