Yamaha Top Cases

• Supporting Member
   Does anybody know the dimensions of the Yamaha 39L and 50L top cases? I want to be able to put a 12" x 16"
 laptop in it laying flat and are you happy with them? I already bought the Yamaha tail rack. Also are they easy to take on and off and disconnect the wiring for the tail light?

Thanks
                                                                                                                                       Rick

He who dies with the most toys wins.

Here is a 10" x 15" laptop in a 50 liter Yamaha case. Yours will fit fine, but I recommend a sleeve or case of some sort to protect it against bouncing. I love the Yamaha 50L on the OEM rack. One key for the ignition and all three cases, and the case is on or off in 2 seconds. Very robust and waterproof. I didn't bother with installing any lights in the top case, but just wire it into an SAE connector if you go that route - add another second to unplug the harness.

20180807_182353.jpg

Archived