Tracer 900 Touring Windshield Dimensions

Does anyone know what the dimensions are for the new Tracer 900 GT OEM Touring Windshield.  I have read that it is a few inches bigger than the new stock shield, but I don't know what the dimensions of the new stock shield are.  I also notice the new touring windshield looks similar in shape to the VStream sport/tour shield.  Anyway, it would be interesting to know what the manufacturer thinks a good size touring windshield would be....

Thanks for the replies. So the new stock screen is about 20 inches, and the new touring screen is about 23 inches. That's surprising. The aftermarket 24 inch screens all look like shower doors to me, but I think the new OEM touring screen looks good.

I think the shape of the Vstream looks closest to the new OEM touring screen. The tall Vstream touring screen would apparently be closer in size, but, again, it doesn't look as good on the bike to me.

Decisions, decisions....

Don't forget both the stock GT windshield and the Yamaha GT touring windshields extend a pretty good ways down in a V shape so quite a bit of the heighth is 'wasted' in terms of usable protection. If any of the aftermarket windshields don't have as much of an extended V, they may look taller for the same height.

Archived