Greetings from Salt Lake City Utah

CDog

I have been without a bike for a few years after tossing my FJR down the freeway, (not hurt, wife and I ride Atgatt). I have been looking for the right bike but did not really want to bite off the price for the new ES;;

Yesterday I saw the FJ in a mag... was thinking about a fizzer but was just not a fit..   When I saw this bike. I called a dealer that is known to give square deals a ways away  and low and behold he had one.  I had a feeling  THEN I get there and he tells me I can take if for a spin. So sure was I that my riding gear was in my car to tsake it home, but a test ride?!?!?!?!?!?

BOOM   He gave me a fair offer of 10K plus bla bla   otd 109xx  

He get to make a little money, I got a fair deal... and today I did not even remember to eat until supper.... Drank lots of water but was motoring about

what a fantastic machine....!!!!  traction control makes it porpus at WOT   cute LOL   never had that

So happy,,, I feel at home again perfect... I need stuff now!!!!

Nice to meet everyone

Robin

I rode today to work 35 degrees... I staff came in and thot I was crazy.. I declared "I will lose limbs from frostbite or die from hypothermia before I get off that bike and take my car" I almost mean that LOL

• 3 weeks later...
Alright cdog, I have a sister near you in Bountiful so im planning on getting back over the pond soon to do a 2 week motorbike tour around that part of the states, I had planned on hiring a Triumph Tiger 800 but having got myself a 'FJ09' im planning on hiring one of them when im over, looking forward to riding up little cottonwood, a fantastic road as I remember it !!  Enjoy the bike buddy 8-)

Archived