Hello from snowy Red Deer

Just joined, great site!

I've owned a 2019 Tracer 900 GT since August, managed to get 5000 km on it before the hibernation

Love the bike but the ergonomics are a tad off I am looking for handle bar risers would fit the 2019 without too much modification and no cable changes.

Any suggestions?

Hi @spacemanspiff, welcome to the forum. There’s a good search facility on the forum, or someone with risers will be along soon I’m sure.

Just a heads up, the forum is changing software very soon, so make sure you know the email address you signed up with.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

• Supporting Member
Love the bike but the ergonomics are a tad off I am looking for handle bar risers would fit the 2019 without too much modification and no cable changes.

Any suggestions?

In what way do the ergonomics not fit you? What do you want to change? Taller? Further back? Both?

Helibars, 1” up and 1” back. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

I installed the Tusk 15 mm handlebar risers and tilted the bars a bit back and the levers a bit forward, and this combination works well for me. The hose and wires appear quite snug but still allows full turn without resistance.
Tusk also has a 30 mm riser but I don't know if it would work without changing the hose and rerouting the wires.
The Tusk riser is $20-30 depending on size, it works fine but does not look nice, the outer profile doesn't match the stock riser at all.
And hello... from Ontario.
image.jpg

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada

The Tracer's bars feel a lot like my versys did before I raised those bars by 1 inch to get them to a comfortable position.

I was looking at the Helibars, I'm thinking 1 inch up and 1 inch back might do the trick and I've read they don't require the cables be changed for them to fit

$129 USD  ~  $175 CDN plus shipping to Canada  ...   not cheep!

Christmas wish list I guess 

• Supporting Member
38 minutes ago, spacemanspiff said:

I was looking at the Helibars, I'm thinking 1 inch up and 1 inch back might do the trick and I've read they don't require the cables be changed for them to fit

Correct, I have the Helibars and did not have to change any of the cables.  I have used them with the oem bar risers in the forward and reverse position, no problems in either position.

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived