Hello from the Niagara Region of Ontario

magnatic

I joined last month to learn more about the GT and the more I read, the more I liked so I just pulled the trigger on a black one today.  I'll take delivery of it in the spring.  I've been on a Goldwing for the last 11 years so this will be a fun change of ride.

• 4 weeks later...

I just came back from picking up a Blaster-X Integrated LED Tail Light that I had shipped to my UPS box in Buffalo.  I've also bought some swingarm spools, 2 Pitbull pit stands ( at the Toronto bike show last weekend), side bag liners and FJR footpegs. I have an R&G side stand foot enlarger on order and I'm going to order the tank protection film from TankSlapper in a few minutes.  I've dropped a lot of money considering I don't pick up the bike until March :) 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:33 PM, gv550 said:

I traded a 900 lb Kawasaki Voyager for my GT, quite a change for sure! More power and a lot less weight = fun, fun, fun.

What year was your bike? A friend has a 2017 Voyager and loves it.  He had an 05 Nomad before that and didn't have a stitch of trouble with it.  I've never been a fan of V-twins but I can see how some like them.

My Voyager was a 2009, first year for the 1700 motor. It was (and still is) a very good bike, had 680,000 kms on it when traded and the new owner has added another 10k without issue. That's six hundred and eighty thousand kilometers, not a typo. I also had a 2005 Nomad, rode it 239k and traded it for the Voyager.

2019 Tracer GT,  Ontario, Canada

• 4 weeks later...

Archived