Help/ advice please on a wiring issue..

wordsmith

The LEDs to make my intended flashing/ pulsing rear brake LEDs arrived today.   But - as an electron moron I was confounded to see three (3) wires - black, yellow, red.   I know what the black and red are for (they connect when wired together, red-to-red, black-to-black) into the GS-100A Modulator that creates the flashing function, but the yellow has me baffled.   Any help, please?    

P1040999.JPG

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Thanks indeed, pyotr - access on the bike was easier as I already had the seats off.   Your advice worked first time with the black and red wires (after I'd remembered to switch ign on)!   Not wanting to tempt fate I didn't repeat with the yellow lead!   

Too hot to continue working in the garage today - I've already made up a suitable bracket to mount the two LEDs adjacent to the rear lamp cluster under the luggage-rack installed earlier today.    The other lectronic bits are prefabbed in, so shouldn't be too big a task to complete tomorrow.   Much appreciated!

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.   

Archived