Cheap Chinese FootRest

I bought and installed some cheap AliExpress (Chinese) pegs, they look good and give a bigger support base to the feet as well as a rubberised top that reduces vibrations. Drove +3000Kms with them and its all fine, already drove in the rain and my feet didn't slip at all.

In my opinion they are an excellent upgrade given the price. They can be fitted to the Yamaha FJR, MT-09 and Tracer 900.

LINK:

If you buy them, I hope this video helps you mount them.
You can see how it looks aesthetically and it indicates what tools is needed and also the assembly instructions.

***ENGLISH SUBTITLES*** (Activate the Subtitles=(C))

Hope you guys like it.

Cheers

Edited by swift
add link

Thanks for the reminder on these, swift.   Many of us here have fitted these - indeed, I've used them on two or three earlier Tracers.   But I did note on my last Tracer that the rubber insert to the lhs insert was peeling away after relatively little use - not sure why.   Good to keep an eye on that.

And no doubt like all of us you were puzzled at the different swivel-pins, the lhs having to be drilled out, the rhs secured by a split-pin: still the same on the GT!

Edited by wordsmith

Riding a fully-farkled 2019 MT-09 Tracer 900 GT from my bayside home in South East Queensland, Australia.