A Shout out to Ivan's Performance!

First, let me say that I have no prior knowledge of any flash tuners good or bad, or any that sponsor this,  and other forum's.

I have owned ton's of bikes and have been riding for 48 years, never once had a ECU flashed, although my 2015 FJ 09 needed it in the worst way.  However, I didn't like the bike enough to invest 300.00 more dollars in it. Now I own a 2019 GT and absolutely love it, but still unhappy with the throttle surge and other ECU related issues.  So I took the plunge and mailed my ECU to Ivan , and his flash is undeniable the best 400.00 dollars I have ever spent on a bike that I liked enough to keep. His flash is everything that he claims. He has, and did everything that he said he would,  also he answered the phone, and called me when he said he would. His turn around time is one day! I would highly recommend Ivan's flash, but guy's, get your bike ECU tuned, it's a beautiful thing! 

PS.  I have read some topic's of owner's not happy with the smoothness of the power shifter, mine was jerky too, not anymore, the flash helped it too.

• Thumbsup 3
  • Like 2

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, bushman57 said:

First, let me say that I have no prior knowledge of any flash tuners good or bad, or any that sponsor this,  and other forum's.

I have owned ton's of bikes and have been riding for 48 years, never once had a ECU flashed, although my 2015 FJ 09 needed it in the worst way.  However, I didn't like the bike enough to invest 300.00 more dollars in it. Now I own a 2019 GT and absolutely love it, but still unhappy with the throttle surge and other ECU related issues.  So I took the plunge and mailed my ECU to Ivan , and his flash is undeniable the best 400.00 dollars I have ever spent on a bike that I liked enough to keep. His flash is everything that he claims. He has, and did everything that he said he would,  also he answered the phone, and called me when he said he would. His turn around time is one day! I would highly recommend Ivan's flash, but guy's, get your bike ECU tuned, it's a beautiful thing! 

PS.  I have read some topic's of owner's not happy with the smoothness of the power shifter, mine was jerky too, not anymore, the flash helped it too.

True dat - Can't imagine how my bike would be without it.  Really wakes up the motor.

2015 FJ-09 - Andreani Cartridges, Ohlins 535 Rear Shock, LightTech Chain Adjusters, Yoshi Fender Eliminator, Blaster-X Integrated Tail Light/Blinkers,  Full Yoshi Exhaust, Ivan's Flash, Bagster Seat, Rizoma: (Bar, Grips, Bar Ends, Mirrors, Oil Cap, Rear Pegs) Bremob Corsa Corta Master Cylinder, Bremob RCS19 Hadraulic Clutch, GPR Steering Damper, Speigler Hydraulic Lines, EBC Brake Pads, Puig Screen, HealTech Quick Shifter, MPG Rearset, XSR900 Slipper Clutch, Driven Racing Halo Gas Cap, SW-Motch Front / Rear Axel Sliders,  R1 Rotors / 320mm Kit Conversion. 

I got my GT flashed by Ivan as well. I was actually the first Tracer owner to get his flash done. Saw on facebook that he just finished the tune and my ecu was shipped to him the next day. I've had his work before. He will get my business again. 

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1