Hello from Alberta Canada

Guest rszk

Hey everyone.  I thought I'd say hi too.  I've just ordered my Red FJ 09 and traded my 13 Super Tenere for it.  This will be my 10th bike.  I also have a 2012 Kawasaki K L R 650 which has been fully farkled and suspension modified for more off tarmac pursuits.  Oh and by the way i'm 5' 6" with a 30 inch inseam.  I can't remember when I could flat foot a bike.  The tallest one I rode was a KTM 350 EXC with a 39" seat height.
I'm in the process of choosing the accessories for it and am quite excited to find out what all the fuss is about with this triple engine.  I've had 4 bangers, twins, V-4's, singles but never a triple.
Now if the snow would just go away!  We had 15cm last night with another 10-15cm more coming tomorrow! >:D
It will be fun perusing this site and hopefully gaining information for this new steed and hopefully making some more cyber friends and maybe riding pals.
When I get the FJ I will post it in all it's glory.

Cheers All!

• Premium Member
Welcome aboard. Hope the snow melts soon for you guys aye. dunno_zpsrbq3xdvb.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

My FJ was delivered yesterday and the Super Tenere left. Sad and happy day!

The two brothers:
P3284113_zpsynprqf2r.jpg

Looks real mean and ready for business
B28EF14B-AB16-4C38-BE18-B464CB9DE904_zpsofxzbkia.jpg

• Premium Member
Snap!

I traded in a black Super Tenere for a red FJ.

Your muscles will waste away now you don't have to wheel that beastie around the garage now...
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived