Looking for quickshifter -15 fj-09

Yo

I'm thinking of adding a quickshifter on my bike, i dont know which one to pick since Yamaha only sells quickshifter for 2017 and newer modells thats out there so i thought id try so post on this forum in order to try find somebody.

Let me know what you think of your purchase and where you bought it.

Thanks

8 hours ago, OneMan said:

Yo

I'm thinking of adding a quickshifter on my bike, i dont know which one to pick since Yamaha only sells quickshifter for 2017 and newer modells thats out there so i thought id try so post on this forum in order to try find somebody.

Let me know what you think of your purchase and where you bought it.

Thanks

You can use a universal fit ones, 2WDW sells a "bundle" with exhaust, tune and QS kit from 2 sources such as Woolich or FTecu... Even HealTech makes a pretty nifty QS... 

I currently run the Woolich Race Kit on my 2015 with Graves Exhaust and even the ECU was tuned using Woolich software- Woolich is another tuning software 2WDW has in it arsenal... This is a pretty decent made QS(sensor and it's housing housing) by Cordona... And it works on both up and downshifts or GP style shift pattern... To not use the QS- just unplug the connection...

Edited by norcal616
2012 wr250f - C-class 30+ age group
2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition-80whp
2015 fj-09- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich tune by 2WDW @120whp

On 10/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, norcal616 said:

You can use a universal fit ones, 2WDW sells a "bundle" with exhaust, tune and QS kit from 2 sources such as Woolich or FTecu... Even HealTech makes a pretty nifty QS... 

I currently run the Woolich Race Kit on my 2015 with Graves Exhaust and even the ECU was tuned using Woolich software- Woolich is another tuning software 2WDW has in it arsenal... This is a pretty decent made QS(sensor and it's housing housing) by Cordona... And it works on both up and downshifts or GP style shift pattern... To not use the QS- just unplug the connection...

Thank u Norcal. Ive looked sekund watched reviews about the healtech Quickshifter. I think i will get one of those actually :)

• Thumbsup 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/29/2019 at 4:52 AM, OneMan said:

Thank u Norcal. Ive looked sekund watched reviews about the healtech Quickshifter. I think i will get one of those actually :)

Hi OneMan - How did the healtech quickshifter work out for you? Easy to install? Work well?

8 hours ago, gregh1010 said:

Hi OneMan - How did the healtech quickshifter work out for you? Easy to install? Work well?

Hey Greg.

I decided to go with Woolrich Racing instead, i got the quick shifter, blipper and launch control aswell as the ecu flash. It's a bullet. My twin on the other hand got the Healtech which I have tried aswell and it's works very nice. :)

Just got to make sure you press firmly with your foot so you don't end up in false neutral. But yeah the bike itself is clearly made to have the QS option with the torque the engine produces. It's great :) Stay safe from Covid my fellow bikers!

• Thumbsup 1
  • Like 1