• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

2019 Tracer comfort seat

denjy

Hi there, does anybody know the part number for the blue rubber dampers on the underside of the yamaha riders comfort seat. I seem to have lost one off my one and I want to replace it. I thought I could just take one off my standard seat but they are not as long and that would leave it lopsided. Or if another damper from a different model is the same then a part number for that. I did order what I thought looked similar from ebay but they were much bigger, though I have been able to make a temporary bodge by trimming it down with a stanley knife.

Any help greatly appreciated

Den

I can’t see the comfort seat on parts sites, so can’t see the rubbers. A call to a local dealer may be more help.

In the meantime, swap a pair of rubbers from your old seat, to stop it being lopsided.

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

It looks like the rubbers on the standard seat are used on other bikes.

Link , in case it helps you

3da918c5506d6d50d9620ab9fcdaa513.png?6

Yamaha MT09TRA | 2016 | Deep red metallic k | Europe | SEAT with fast...

Red 2015 Tracer, UK spec (well, it was until I started messing with it...)

As BBB stated above, there doesn't seem to be a parts listing easily available online to be found. You might try a site like partzilla and search yamaha stopper. You might find something that looks right and a part number to go with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I did think about swapping out the dampers from the standard seat, however they are about twice the thickness and would be too high for the seat to er.. seat?. I bought something off another yamaha and cut it down. It looks really crap, but it fits and you cant see it. I will keep an eye out, and next time I am down at my yamaha dealer I may ask the friendly parts person to look it up on a fiche.

thanks to all who have answered

Den