Pazzo levers

The brake lever maybe too short.  I have the heated grips on my FJ and now only have room for three fingers on the brake lever.  I put a Universal Vista Cruise on and then only had two fingers on the brake lever.  If I had Pazzo levers, i wouldn't have been able to use them or maybe only one finger.  You will need to figure out what set up you are going to end up with before buying these levers.  Good luck.

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

I was thinking of buying standard length (not short) Pazzo levers. I had them on my BMW and liked them. I have fairly small hands and need adjustable levers for easy operation. 
My FJ-09 will come with heated grips but no plans for mechanical cruise control. 

I have them on my fj-09. Do a search for pazzo levers on forums I posted pics
Maybe you could just link to the pics?  Did you do this search yourself?

Ken, Candy Ass L.D.R. Sleeps 8 hours
(2)2005 FJR1300abs:  230,000 m
2015 FJ-09:  114,000 m (Replaced engine at 106K)

• Premium Member
I have them on my fj-09. Do a search for pazzo levers on forums I posted pics
Maybe you could just link to the pics?  Did you do this search yourself?
I found it in a few seconds: 
http://fj-09.org/thread/833/titanium-finish-pazzo-levers-grey

Hope that helps.
2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Sorry. I should have posted a link to my post. I just view the site from my mobile most of the time and it's difficult to post pics and links from my phone. Or I just don't know what I'm doing.

• Premium Member
Google is your friend my friends (must have google as your default search engine):
Type in your search words, followed by a space, then the word site followed by a colon. Then the site url, in this case FJ-09.org.
So search as follows:
pazzo site:fj-09.org

Wammo, many links to follow.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Google is your friend my friends (must have google as your default search engine): Type in your search words, followed by a space, then the word site followed by a colon. Then the site url, in this case FJ-09.org.
So search as follows:
pazzo site:fj-09.org

Wammo, many links to follow.
or just use the search link at the top of the page between help & members, not the search box on the top, right of the thread. The latter just searches in the thread. The link that takes you to http://fj-09.org/search does a global search of the website
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived