Euro turn signals

Hi all!  For us north american riders, a common complaint is regarding the very unattractive orange turn signals that Yamaha uses in this part of the world.  I know that many have mentioned using the LED signals from Yamaha , but at 250 cad a set I was wondering if anyone here has installed the European OEM clear turn signals and if so, any complications and where did you order from?

you can get these copies for much less or yamaha LED knock offs for a bit more, but for LED turn signals you will need to replace the turn signal flasher with an LED compatible one, also cheap, plug and play.

s-l400.jpg

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for...

The one thing to watch for when purchasing turn signals from other parts of the world is how many wires it uses. US bikes use a third wire for daytime running lamp on the front signals, whereas EURO bikes only use two wires. I don't know what all local laws are with regards to DRL on motorcycles (my state has no such requirement), but it might be a requirement in your area. I know every motorcycle I've purchased in the last 10 years has had it.