FJ-09 Spotted near Idaho city!

Cruizin

• 1 year later...
Although that particular day wasn't me or the hubby (at least not on our FJ's since we still had the sportbikes) you may see us riding together on that route many times from here on out! We'll keep an eye out for you around Idaho.

Although that particular day wasn't me or the hubby (at least not on our FJ's since we still had the sportbikes) you may see us riding together on that route many times from here on out! We'll keep an eye out for you around Idaho.

Pretty soon I'll be spotted on an FZ-10!

All the Idaho folks around Boise should go for a ride as the weather cools slightly, and the mountains are still fun to ride.
Just a thought. :)

FZ10 eh? Nice from all the reviews, but I'd like to see one in person one of these days. Will either have to hit up Snake River Yamaha or see yours?

I miss the top end power of my 2006 FZ1, but the FZ09 and FJ09 have more beans down low. (But they say the CP4 engine is much better for low end than the 5 valve Genesis engine was.)

• Premium Member
Have you had therapy or moved to an area with fewer homicidal maniacs driving pick-ups?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Have you had therapy or moved to an area with fewer homicidal maniacs driving pick-ups?

Lol, I got to ride one. Got two miles and knew right away that it's the bike for me. Comfortable, fast, but very very good manners at low speed. Wonderful suspension and the stock exhaust sounds like an aftermarket exhaust. The bike is totally capable as is stock. And, did I mention comfortable? The seat is the best stocker that I have ever sat on.

$13,000 US . Read more about it at fz10.org

Archived