Calgary Owners

jarjarinsano

Does anyone know how to change km/h to mph? On a road trip to Colorado and can't figure it out. Owners manual is at home. Can't seem to find info online. Help appreciated.

Yes. Going from memory here, but I believe it's in the same area as where you change your screen set up, etc.
Hold on the menu button on the LH switch. Then use the arrow buttons on the LH switch to choose "units.

Bike MUST be stopped in order for this to work.

Skip

• Premium Member
Does anyone know how to change km/h to mph? On a road trip to Colorado and can't figure it out. Owners manual is at home. Can't seem to find info online. Help appreciated.
Try this: 

3755471.jpg  

3755472.jpg

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Try this: 

That's what I was trying but all it lets switch to is L/100 or km/l. Can't seem to get it to switch to miles.

• 7 months later...
Hi All,

Will take delivery of my new FJ this week. I am in Calgary as well. Cant wait for the weather to warm up. Hope to see you a few of you out on the roads this year!!

Any feedback from anyone if they have done gravel/dirt roads??

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Silver and blurple 2016 in my garage in Redwood, took possession end of March. First time breaking in a bike! Can't wait to get to 1000km and see what this bike can really do! Still need a fender eliminator and thinking heated grips - damn cold getting to work last week! At least I got a couple days commuting in...
Elbow_falls_FJ09.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived