How did this Elka update slip by unnoticed?

FigJam-OhNine

I thought Elka was going to be a supporting vendor? Maybe not. I've been waiting to hear updates on it through this forum, but decided to just go check their website, and sure enough!

www.elkasuspension.com/fz092015

Available for both FZ and FJ in stage 5, 4, or 2 depending on your riding style and budget. Also, for my fellow Canadians, we don't have to pay USD exchange rates since they are made in Canada. 

I will definitely be watching their site to see what they do with the front Forks too. I like that the shock has full adjustability including ride height.

They wanted me to handle the sales of their products and create my own store. That would be great if they were in the USA but they are in Canada. The nafta and nexus laws and taxes make that almost impossible.

That is why I brought on Traxxion Dynamics and we also will be getting another fork option soon.

For me and I'm sure others it will be great for us "northerners" especially considering our dollar ratio with our southern brethren and shipping.

They wanted me to handle the sales of their products and create my own store. That would be great if they were in the USA but they are in Canada. The nafta and nexus laws and taxes make that almost impossible. 
That is why I brought on Traxxion Dynamics and we also will be getting another fork option soon.
Makes sense. Us Canadians will likely be flocking to Elka. With the horrendous exchange rate and shipping, it's a giant savings over Traxxion for us northerners.  
I haven't even ordered a new windscreen because of the exchange. It's a sad time... Wouldn't be as bad if we were at par only a short time ago. Basically the cost of goods just went up about 25% but our salaries haven't...

I guess Traxxion didn't want to re-sell/re-work Elka? A couple years ago they had an engineering arrangement where they helped Elka get their valving improved and sold them (tweaked in-house) for as I recall most of the main sportbike lines...

Archived