Cruise control for the FJ-09

jdl1977

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Emailed mc cruise to register my interested and they replied quickly thanking me and asking to spread the word to make it worthwhile for them to invest. If you are thinking of it, drop them an email!!

Emailed mc cruise to register my interested and they replied quickly thanking me and asking to spread the word to make it worthwhile for them to invest. If you are thinking of it, drop them an email!!
Great info. Thx and people interested in a cruise control for the bike should email them. There has to be a lot of potential purchasers of cc for this bike, even if you don't necessarily follow through with a purchase with them the market should be significant. At least show them who wants this type of option. Cheers. 

I emailed them too, they are not interested in doing something with the stock fjr switch, they want there own switch mounted in a different location.
I would prefer that they use the stock switch in the stock location to me that would be a much cleaner look.

I suggest others email them and request that they work on making it work with the stock fjr1300 switch on our fj09

Archived