My tracer in Photos

Are you sure about fitting the LED spotlights so near to the new, recessed indicators? Will the spots drown out the brightness of the indicators? I know this is the OE placement but it looks like it could cause confusion unless it dims the LED like Audi's do.

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your comments.

The answers for your questions:

is your akra road legal version or is it race model?

- The exhausts is not an Akra is a GPR. I put an Akra sticker! :) But i think its street legal. The sound is amazing!!! :)

what tail tidy do you have?

-Tail tidy is were the license plate is correct? I don't know the brand...

ia screen from ermax?

- Yes is the sport one from ermax

where did you get levers from?

The levers i think is from passo...( i´m not sure)

Are you sure about fitting the LED spotlights so near to the new, recessed indicators? Will the spots drown out the brightness of the indicators? I know this is the OE placement but it looks like it could cause confusion unless it dims the LED like Audi's do.

- I think its ok but to be honest i never think of that. The lights are more "visual" that " functional".

The risers is not an Well Know brand! Its not the look of that ones from Yamaha. But the price is also very different!! Those of mine i think it was about 35 euros in comparison the yamaha e 250 euros!!;) Its veryyyy different!;)
Is it legal in your country to have rear indicators integrated in tail lamp? I think I saw this lamp on Ebay from Canada? Where are you from if you don't mine me asking?

I think it's legal to be honest!
My dealer order I don't know were. But yes it's the same of those on eBay.

The risers is not an Well Know brand! Its not the look of that ones from Yamaha. But the price is also very different!! Those of mine i think it was about 35 euros in comparison the yamaha e 250 euros!!;) Its veryyyy different!;)
Is it legal in your country to have rear indicators integrated in tail lamp? I think I saw this lamp on Ebay from Canada? Where are you from if you don't mine me asking?

• Premium Member
just a thought, hope you dont have your red key on the bike all the time you ride as in the photos.
What's the red key?  Some kind of anti-theft a la Ducati?  I don't have a red one, both keys are black, so I'm guessing that it's a difference between US spec and other countries. 

2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

• Premium Member
you should have 3 keys and each has a security transponder within - 2 black for everyday use and a special red one. The red one is used as a master and is needed if you lose a black one or need an ECU replacement. Not sure of the procedure but unless you have the red one, a dealer will not be able to programme the ECU to accept an additional black one, or make a new ECU work with existing keys. Check your document pack as it may be in there.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

No of course! The red key is at home!;)

you should have 3 keys and each has a security transponder within - 2 black for everyday use and a special red one. The red one is used as a master and is needed if you lose a black one or need an ECU replacement. Not sure of the procedure but unless you have the red one, a dealer will not be able to programme the ECU to accept an additional black one, or make a new ECU work with existing keys. Check your document pack as it may be in there.

• Premium Member
My black keys do not look like there is any kind of transponder in them.  They certainly aren't as bulky as the keys in the photograph.  I'm guessing that the Euro-spec bikes have anti theft that the US spec bikes do not. 

2015 FJ-09 (Mary Kate)
2007 Daytona 675 (Tabitha, ret.)
1998 Vulcan 800 (Ret.)
2001 SV650S (Veronica, Ret.)
2000 Intruder 800 (Ret.)

Archived