Tracer 2015 wiring diagram description

Hello, I have bought a service manual to FJ-09 2015-2016. I need it specially for wiring diagram on last page, but unfortunately there isn't description of wiring diagram numbers.
I wrote a message to seller, but he didn't reply.
I have other manuals and every each of them has description of numbers and colours, but here I have only diagram.
Does anyone maybe has a description for this specific manual? Thanks in advance.

12 hours ago, DaxTheDuke said:

So in chapter 8 of the manual, there should be multiple pages of difference electrical systems, the diagram for each and what the #'s refer to. Lmk if you find it!

Yes, I know about it, but it would be more convenient and faster to take a look at the colour diagram at last page and have description for all numbers at one place, as I have in other manuals. 

5 hours ago, skipperT said:

Page 543 (of 548) of my service manual shows the components and the corresponding number. 
wire colors are listed on the RH side of the page. 

-Skip

I've got only 540 pages in manual, so apparently these pages are missing. Could you please send me photo of this description? It would be really useful.

7 hours ago, dazzler24 said:

Don't know if your model/variant is the same as mine but FWIW....

image.thumb.png.9fe86cf6b858366fd125b29a36304d64.png

Thank you, but your abbreviations are little different, e.g on my wiring diagram headlight control unit is 86. 

I think there are two versions of the same wiring - one with immobilizer and one without

• Thumbsup 1

• Supporting Member
16 hours ago, Matthew53 said:

Thank you, but your abbreviations are little different, e.g on my wiring diagram headlight control unit is 86. 

I think there are two versions of the same wiring - one with immobilizer and one without

Yes, mine is with immobilizer.   Looks like piotrek has got you covered.