Madstad Windscreen for Tracer 9 GT

I know windscreens are a well discussed topic so I thought I'd add my two cents worth on the Madstad.  I am 6'1" with a 30 inch inseam.  Based on the chart on Madstads website I went with a 24" screen.  There are times when I wish that I would have gotten a 26" but the 24 does work fine.  The screen will provide nice results whether you ride with it straight up or leaned back.  I ride with it leaned back which allows for a bit more air to reach me.  Noise with the screen is not an issue.  I do use the "wings" that are included with the screen.  I have no idea if they improve the ride but they do look cool.

I initially was hoping to get another Parabellum screen since the one I had on my FJ09 worked perfectly however they had not created a screen for the Tracer 9.

Bottom line, if you have been searching for a decent screen for your T9 Madstad may be the one for you.  I find it to work excellent on the T9GT. 

• Thumbsup 4
Brad
Selbyville, DE

• Premium Member

I had a Madstad on my FJ09, and got another one when I upgraded to the Tracer 900 GT. 

Love the screen, and Madstad support is phenomenal.

• Thumbsup 2