Hi fellow Tracer/FJ owners

jez

Traded my S10 in for a Tracer a month ago as the weight of the S10 was causing me probs. After a month living with the Tracer I'm very happy with it, even if the build quality is below the S10, but the Tracer was a lot cheaper so I was prepared to accept that.Love the engine of this thing and I really appreciate its light weight. Had a rack thrown in on the deal and I've just fitted crash bungs. Just gotta get a rad guard and a Givi pannier rack to use my Givi E36 sidecases occasionally and the bike will be complete for me. I find the seat and screen fine, so no more expense there. Jobs a good un.
008_zps5qccs7qa.jpg

Traded my S10 in for a Tracer a month ago as the weight of the S10 was causing me probs. After a month living with the Tracer I'm very happy with it, even if the build quality is below the S10, but the Tracer was a lot cheaper so I was prepared to accept that.Love the engine of this thing and I really appreciate its light weight. Had a rack thrown in on the deal and I've just fitted crash bungs. Just gotta get a rad guard and a Givi pannier rack to use my Givi E36 sidecases occasionally and the bike will be complete for me. I find the seat and screen fine, so no more expense there. Jobs a good un. 008_zps5qccs7qa.jpg

Someone should nominate this pic for front page!

Traded my S10 in for a Tracer a month ago as the weight of the S10 was causing me probs. After a month living with the Tracer I'm very happy with it, even if the build quality is below the S10, but the Tracer was a lot cheaper so I was prepared to accept that.Love the engine of this thing and I really appreciate its light weight. Had a rack thrown in on the deal and I've just fitted crash bungs. Just gotta get a rad guard and a Givi pannier rack to use my Givi E36 sidecases occasionally and the bike will be complete for me. I find the seat and screen fine, so no more expense there. Jobs a good un. 008_zps5qccs7qa.jpg
Thanks for the compliment, but I didn't consider the pic anything special myself. Was only taken with an ancient, cheap Fuji bridge camera. 

Looks like THE man himself just did.

Not a big fan of the hand guards and am liking the look you have there. Which bar ends have have got fitted ? 
Wasn't keen on the guards myself and they had to be removed anyway for me to get down a narrow allyway to the rear of my house, where I keep the bike in a shed.Bar ends are just some flush fit ones I had knocking about and the bolts that came with them fitted in the bar mounts ok, they were a bit scuffed so I painted them matt black..... Think they were Oxford or Bike Tec. A lot of the aftermarket ones have too small a bolt to fit in the screw mount inside the bars. 

Archived