Howdy

Hello all. New owner of a new to me 2021 gt9 tracer. I have 3 motorcycles now, a 2013 Suzuki vstrom 650 adventure that I bought new, and a 2022 Honda trail 125.  I wanted something more up to date technology wise that’s already bit me in the a$$. I had it on the center stand and sprayed the chain while in gear like I’ve done the Suzuki a thousand times. Now I have a light on so……. Anyway I guess I need a 6 pin adapter.  I hope I might learn something here. I’ve owned 30+ motorcycles over my 38 years of riding. I used to ride sportbikes feels like old times with the gt. 

IMG_1066.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

What part of Kentucky? There are a few of us from the Bluegrass State on here.

2020 Tracer 900GT /1978 Suzuki GS750E /1978 Suzuki GS1000 /1982 Suzuki GS1100E /1999 Honda GL1500SE

Welcome to the forum.  I am in Scott county, between Georgetown and Frankfort Kentucky.  Where in the state do you reside?

Like you I used to ride sport bikes, and I also participated in track days.  My body no longer tolerates the sport bike riding position very well, so I switched to light weight sport tourers.  The Tracer GT provides more than enough sporty performance for the street while fulfilling my occasional long distance road trip.  Great bike!!

• Thumbsup 1

There is nothing like spending a day riding with friends in the grip of a shared obsession.

I am off of  I-75 at Williamsburg about 15 miles from the Tennessee border. We have tons of hood curve riding. I’m the same my body won’t handle a straight up sport bike riding position anymore. I try to ride on Friday or/and Saturday.