New Fj in cali

gregh

Guest eatpasta
Where in Calif? Where did you buy the bike from?
I bought it in the San Fernando Valley at wheels in motion cycles. spent the day yesterday in the twisties. What an awesome motorcycle!
254.jpg 

• Premium Member
I hope you did not buy the red one. That one is mine as soon as my FJR sells.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
too busy riding it to take pics!
that's an acceptable response.... 
::)

For now (rofl) 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Guest eatpasta
I hope you did not buy the red one. That one is mine as soon as my FJR sells.
that seems to be a common idea around here..... hey by the way, are you interested in an 09??

;)

like the FJR but man.....too low, too big and WAY too heavy for anything but the open road.  If I was retired and did a lot of trips and such I would just keep it but NOT an ideal commute bike.
     Methinks the FJ will be a much better bike for my purposes

Archived