Day Trip Picks

I emailed Isabelle and she responded with a need for a MT-09 Tracer doner to be offered or at least the OEM rear hugger so they can adapt one for the MT-09 Tracer. Apparently nothing is getting done until this happens. It looks like the MT-09 fits but I read in a post about it being narrower I think. If swing arm is the same I would think the rear hugger should also be the same between MT-09 and MT-09 Tracer (FZ-FJ US).
Everyday's a good day when your able to ride

15 FJ-09 - 2WDW ECU flash, Givi SV201, Nelson Rigg tail bag, OES sliders, Koubalink extenders, Ermax Sport, Vista Cruise, OEM seat mod, (smiles)
07 Honda ST1300A (sold)
06 Kawi KLR650 - Big Gun full exhaust, Corbin, Givi, PMR racks, carb mod (keeper)
97 Honda VFR750 - Traxxion Dynamics, Penske, Givi 3 piece, carbon exhaust (keeper?)
20+ years of snowmobiles

Hello My Name is jay and I live in WA State. US

I am interested getting information on how to order the tire hugger you have on your bike. I went to the web site but want to make sure I am looking at the correct Hugger. Would you be able to forward part number?

I have the FJ-09

Thanks in advance for any information you can pass on. j

Did some weekend riding. I enjoy funding old abandoned things and closed roads (I'm sure it may not be legal but totally cool). The back roads in pa tend to run out of pavement too, the fj didn't do too bad although i kept it very slow.
image_2.jpg
image_3.jpg

image_1.jpg

Dont think it had a part number but on my paperwork under article is ART0046
description is Garde BOUE ARRIERE BRUT MT09 XXL. Make sure you order the painted matte black. What I would do is email them tell them what you want and that you will send payment through paypal. Mine was $166 shipped and unpainted.

Archived