New in Oklahoma

• 1 year later...
I may be relocating to Oklahoma pretty soon, if the FAA accepts my application for an air traffic control trainee position.  I spent a few years earning my Aviation Management degree through the University of Oklahoma a couple years back, and I've decided that it's high time to put that education to use.

I loved the time I spent in Norman, watching those massive storm systems roll in was a sight to behold!  In Houston, we have to worry about mosquitoes more than tornadoes (of course, we have the occasional hurricane thrown in to break up the monotony).

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Premium Member
New FJ 09 owner in Tulsa OK looking for anybody else in the state that has one. Surely I'm not the only one in Oklahoma so far. 
You still have your FJ?
I'm in Edmond, red '15 FJ-09. Almost got it farkled out to my satisfaction....if that's possible... 

• 3 weeks later...
I'm still here, just had my new CCT installed at K and N Yamaha in Tulsa on 4/8/17. Does anybody ride with that group that meets on Saturday mornings sometimes at the QT at 161st e ave and I44.

• 2 years later...
On 4/11/2017 at 10:38 AM, ttownfj09 said:

I'm still here, just had my new CCT installed at K and N Yamaha in Tulsa on 4/8/17. Does anybody ride with that group that meets on Saturday mornings sometimes at the QT at 161st e ave and I44.

Yes 🏍 

• Premium Member

Down in Lawton.. have a 15 i ride as much as i can.

2011 Ford F150 Raptor- Daily driver

2014 Cadillac CTSV- its nice

1995 Mazda RX7- Project car

2015 FJ 09- I Needed 2 wheels again...LOL😉