19-20 Tracer GT Parts for Sale (US Only)

miweber929

Trading in my '20 Tracer GT on Friday and have the following parts for sale. All either new or in GREAT Shape, however the passenger comfort seat has a few marks on it from my wife not fully swinging her leg over and scraping the seat with her boot. You can see it, but nothing through the fabric. I will try to get the pictures I have reduced in size enough to post, otherwise PM me and I can send them. Located in Minneapolis, all prices do not include shipping but I get good prices through work.

- Yamaha Comfort Seat set $150 (SOLD)

- National Cycle Mid-Level V-Stream windscreen (shorter than a standard screen, but still provides decent wind protection without buffeting) $SOLD

- Puig sport windscreen (very short, no buffeting) $SOLD

- Black CRG Adjustable levers $80 (SOLD)

- Brand new OEM oil filter, 2 new OEM air filters, brand new OEM clutch cable. $40 for all (SOLD)

All sold, thanks!!!

Black CRG Levers small.jpg

National Cycle V SCreen Mid Puig Sport small.jpg

Yamaha Comfort Seats small.jpg

Edited by miweber929
Marked sold

9 minutes ago, johnmark101 said:

Would you be willing to sell the rider seat by itself?  if so, what price would you need for it?  I don't need the passenger seat.

Sorry, no, because then I’m left with a passenger seat I can do nothing with. I’ll do both for $150 shipped if you want them. 

23 hours ago, johnmark101 said:

Would you be willing to sell the rider seat by itself?  if so, what price would you need for it?  I don't need the passenger seat.

Work a deal on the seats and tell him to throw the passenger seat in the garbage.  That way he'll save a couple of bucks on shipping and pass the savings on to you. 

There is never enough time or money to do it right the first time.

I would like the comfort seat set of Johnmark has turned it down. Would appreciate some extra photos. I'll send you a PM. 

• Thumbsup 1

2019 Tracer 900 GT. 2022 MT-09SP. 2002 Buell S3T Thunderbolt. 2016 FJ-09 SOLD. 2019 XSR900 SOLD.

• 2 weeks later...