Tracer 9 gt European only?

New member, first post. 
Is it just me or are all of the YouTube reviews, and Yamaha accessories availability, of European origin?

I had to order my 34L top box Redline Red color panels and backrest from Ireland. 
The only color panels available in the US are black. And only a couple of sources for those. 
And only 1 source for the top box so I was lucky to get that. Although it hasn’t arrived yet so not sure how lucky. 

And these are Yamaha original parts. 

IMG_9036.jpeg

• Supporting Member
1 hour ago, T9 Jeffrey said:

....Although it hasn’t arrived yet so not sure how lucky....

There is one online seller of Moto stuff that has held my money for a few weeks at a time. The items I needed were listed as in stock, so I ordered them. Approaching the advertised delivery day I get an email to say the item is now out of stock and should be available soon, and I will be updated with the new delivery date when it's on it's way. This went on for 2 months when I ordered a Yamaha heated seat for my Niken.  I finally cancelled the order and put it down to Covid. It happened again with another item but I cancelled that order immediately when told the item was on back order. I can only imagine how much money this company is holding if they do this on a regular basis.

The company that sells moto 'PART's  sounds like gon'ZILLA'

• Thumbsup 1

44 minutes ago, Heli ATP said:

The company that sells moto 'PART's  sounds like gon'ZILLA'

Yeah that’s them. 
Ordered the top box and mount from them. It doesn’t come with the color panels, which is good because I wanted the red ones. Had to order the panels and backrest from Flood Marine in Ireland. 
We’ll see how everything goes. 

I ordered my 39L Yamaha top case and rack from "the Zilla", everything came in roughly 2 weeks as the website was claiming. Worth the wait, the kit is top notch. :)