Tire Pressure- cold vs hot??

• Supporting Member
11 hours ago, 2and3cylinders said:

I just yesterday them at 33 / 38 when I reinstalled my TPMS unit.

I never considered going higher than 36 in the front.

I have a friend runs what I set them at, not the same bike but comparable in terms of weight, a S1000SX, and he also has yeas of  racing  experience. 

So when it warms up, and I get out for a shakedown run, my first attempt to ride this year, I'll pay more attention.  Likely though I won't be pushing it. 

However, my season may end soon after it begins due to my  bod.

It always could be worse...

I can only speak to what works for me... like Dave said in his video; experiment and find what works for YOU.  If 33F/38R feels good then you are all set and ready to ride. 

Hopefully you can get some physical improvement to give you an opportunity for even a short ride.  Its one thing to have your bike down for maintenance preventing a ride but when your body is the limiting factor its a whole different level of frustration.  I hope you can get back out there soon.

Yesterday was the last day near the 70F mark for awhile so I had to make the most of my window of opportunity and got in an amazing ride in the morning sunshine and I was home by noon.  Nothing special, just a few hours riding through the Capitol Forest and some rural twisty farmland roads but just being out on the bike with the wind in my face made me feel ALIVE.

image.thumb.jpeg.52ad52682b80ef487012cbecce2b691d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.4fac8495bc6d2eea655faa39b6a19db7.jpeg

• Thumbsup 2
  • Like 1

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Premium Member

Thanks Brian yeah the bikes ready to go but I may need another rebuild LOL

I can only dream of riding on roads that you basically take for granted it's got to be Nirvana

As you know the roads I ride are just a faint image of what you can blow the cobwebs out on

• Thumbsup 1