FJ09 Clutch Basket Replacement

Clutch noise had finally gotten to me on my 2016 FJ with 22k miles on the clock.

Gonna have dealer replace the orig basket with a new one.

QUESTION:  is there a replacement basket that fits that is better than the orig equipment FJ part?  For example, is an MT09 basket a better option?

I do not want/need a slipper or anything fancy.  I just want a QUIET things down.  Thanks!!

1968 Triumph Bonneville 650
1971 Norton Commando Roadster
2002 Harley 1200 Sportster
2003 Honda ST 1300
2016 FJ 09

17 hours ago, nhchris said:

Clutch noise had finally gotten to me on my 2016 FJ with 22k miles on the clock.

Gonna have dealer replace the orig basket with a new one.

QUESTION:  is there a replacement basket that fits that is better than the orig equipment FJ part?  For example, is an MT09 basket a better option?

I do not want/need a slipper or anything fancy.  I just want a QUIET things down.  Thanks!!

Search “gronk”

• Supporting Member
19 hours ago, nhchris said:

The CP3 motors from 2014-2016 share many of the same clutch components until the slipper/assist version was introduced in 2017.  They all stare the same primary driven gear from 2104-2020.  1RC-16150-00-00

2014-2016 Primary Driven Gear

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***