New uk forum

santacruz

• Premium Member
Aside from the nonsensical name what does this new forum bring to the table that we don't have here? 
Seems like just splitting the community and duplicating a lot of posts with no benefit?
I have just posted along those lines - all the owner may be able to do is co-exist and perhaps develop the social side in the UK 
I posted the photo of the 7 bike meet I organised in the UK at Easter to point out that this place is already established as a decent resource for FJ/Tracer owners. 

I asked the owner if he would mind me posting links to this site to answer any technical/accessory queries to save me repeating myself or plagiarising others. I am still waiting for a reply. I know cruizin will be happy with any cross-posts that bring traffic here... 
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Update: seems the forum owner is happy to co-exist and seek to grow the social side so I will pop in now and then to see if the membership increases
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived