Grip Warmers (grip heaters) Intensity Setting - How To:

ULEWZ

• Premium Member
Here is a How to:
How to adjust grip warmer intensity:
1. Turn ignition to ON or Start engine. (This is what you see)

20150913_115956_zpsvuiz26oq.jpg
2. Press Menu button once, Grip Warmer shows up on screen to right. Then press and hold MENU button for Approximately 2 to 3 seconds until Maintenance/Adjustment menu comes up (Just says (Menu) with a list).

20150913_122202_zpstaog8qu7.jpg

20150913_120004_zpsot8o7glh.jpg
3. Using <UP, DOWN> switch, toggle to GRIP WARMERS (will only come up if grip warmers installed).
4. Press MENU button to select GRIP WARMERS. A new menu comes up.

20150913_120014_zps6zifz8i8.jpg
5. Using <UP, DOWN> switch, toggle up or down to desired setting to change, either HIGH, MIDDLE, or LOW.
6. Once at the desired setting to change (HIGH, MIDDLE, or LOW), depress MENU button again to cause setting number to flash.

20150913_120027_zpstqcugpxj.jpg
7. Using the <UP, DOWN> switch, toggle to the desired heat setting from 1 to 10.
8. Select MENU button again to cause current setting (HIGH, MIDDLE, or LOW) to flash.
9. Using the <UP, DOWN> switch, toggle to the next setting to change, either (HIGH, MIDDLE, or LOW) and repeat steps 6, 7, 8, and 9 as applicable.
10. Turn off ignition/engine to save.

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Thanks for this!  Now just need my grips to come...
they aren't that good
Are too!!2bitchslap_zpst7e3ufi6.gif 
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
they aren't that good
is this a whoosh or are you getting just a bit too familiar with that bike?
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

• Premium Member
Whoosh? 
Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Whoosh? Oh I get were you are going with this. My innuendo radar must be on the fritz. For shame. amazon_zpsfidrgfkm.gif

Bikes:
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Very easy imo. There is a plug already for them. Hardest par5 is cable routing and the tricky cable loop. There is an awesome how to on here that shows how to do it. Just read the loop part twice and take your right grip apart slowly and look at it first if you can. I couldn't imagine paying someone to do this for me. But I also would never pay 100 for an oil change.

• 9 months later...
I installed mine last night and have to say I'm impressed with the quality and ease of install. Had them on and fired up in under 40 minutes. I adjusted my heat settings to Low-2 Med-5 High-8 and will see how that feels. I love that you can adjust the settings to find that perfect level and I really like how integrated they are to the bike. I've had multiple sets of the Oxfords and wrap on style, but these are nice.

Archived