Passing on a video here

dixon

Nothing missed at all. It does look like the ride was in the UK, the Datatag sticker and of course riding on the left gives it away. Speedo blanked out and, whilst not illegal, crossing the high hazard zone (red area) wasn't exactly clever.
Why saying FJ-09 and then Tracer and finishing with Fin is beyond me - deflecting where they were?

• Premium Member
Nice view of the tank confused2_zpsv8dmakkf.gif
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

I say keep them coming though.  I like to see new FJ-09 vids.  I've gone through all of the you tube vids counties times.
This is one that you've probably not seen, the main picture was taken aboard a MT-09 naked (FZ-09), the insert is from my Tracer (FJ-09) - I'm the rotund person in a Red Leather jacket on a Red Tracer(..) at the beginning of the clip, I'm the one the camera is following from the toll plaza (booth) to the hotel on the Großglockner (Grossglockner) pass in Austria. 
I know the brake light was on more than it should have been, will have it adjusted when it's serviced in two weeks.

[video src=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVKXKxJZIfc]

• Premium Member
Nice to see what that road looks like - when I rode it in the opposite direction I was riding through cloud. We had sunny weather up the south elevation to the tunnel near the summit, emerging the other side of the tunnel into thick cloud, almost all the way down to the toll plaza.
This signature is left blank as the poster writes enough pretentious bollocks as it is.

Archived