New Member, "MartyL" saying hello!

martyl

• Premium Member
So, yesterday I've joined the club! :)Bought a Matt Grey 2015 FJ09 at my local Multi brand dealer. I've been looking hard at this bike since I test rode her back in March at the Daytona Bikeweek Demo area at the speedway. I'm getting it totally accessorized. Aftermarket Adventure style hard cases that load from the top. I didn't like the Yamaha ones that side load as I picture my stuff dropping out. Ermax windshield, front radiator guard, skid plate, Corbin seat. Crash bars mounted off of engine mounts with Dual Led lights, and a Led running/brake light kit around the license plate. Yep! I went farkle crazy! (Yes, This forum inspired me on the farkle front.)  Getting it delivered mid November when my work settles down. Frankly, when I made the purchase I was numb. I still can't believe I made the jump! This will be my first modern motorcycle in my plus 40 years of riding. Whoo! Hoo! I'll post pics when I get it at my house... :)
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

• Premium Member
Hi Marty,
Congrats on joining the club! You'll love this bike, it's a joy to own. If you live in the central FL area give me a shout sometime and we can meet up for a ride. I'm about an hour from Daytona (Lake Co.)
Cheers,Matt

• Premium Member
The salesman sent me a picture of my FJ09 being accessorized... Whoo! Hoo!!! It is looking awesome! Guess I'm going to have to upgrade to Premium around here to post pictures. Getting excited!!!
A Motorcyclist's Church is the open road....

Archived