Motor cage

Adding up the cost for all the engine covers I was wondering how many FJers would be intetested in getting a motor cage made. I am mainly Intetested in having several places to add my black hiway pegs from my Versys SW Moteck cage.
2015 FJ-09 matte gray
2013 Honda CB1100
2004 Triumph T100 Bonneville

I would think having some type of protection for the engine, with the possibility of mounting highway pegs and/or auxiliary lighting would be worth looking into.

One company that may be worth checking with is MC Enterprises. Looks like some good product from them.

http://www.mcenterprisesusa.com/home.html

They may even be able to design a saddle bag guards like they have for the FJR models.

Guest eatpasta
Please go to their site and tell them what u looking for.u don't know me !Capish!
wow is their website annoying and wildly disorganized..... 

Guest eatpasta
No just trying to create some interest. Hepco Becker and SW Motec from Europe will have stock in two months. There words I would rather buy from USA!
I totally agree - but those guys need to put some work into their site.  It's confusing 

If someone is willing to sign up as a supporting Vendor of this forum, I will find them a bike to R&D. It's only $50 per month to be a supporting vendor. Then, this ensures that we also get good member only pricing.

Spread the word! Seriously, I found test bikes for the Vendors on my FZ-07 forum really really fast.

Forget about Zeus! They need a bike in house to build something.

Archived