On my way to the next chapter of my motorcycle life.

gwader

The little ones are old enough to ride. Just got a new job thirty eight miles from home. Tuesday at lunch, the deal goes down. Silver and blue are my new colors. I'd like to thank all the members that made all the post about issues, upgrades, and suggestion. Its been a great read over the last few weeks and I've learned a lot. 

I'm looking forward to being in the Yamaha family again.

Later

Greg

Torrance,CA

The little ones are old enough to ride. Just got a new job thirty eight miles from home. Tuesday at lunch, the deal goes down. Silver and blue are my new colors. I'd like to thank all the members that made all the post about issues, upgrades, and suggestion. Its been a great read over the last few weeks and I've learned a lot.  
I'm looking forward to being in the Yamaha family again.

Later

Greg

Torrance,CA
A slightly premature welcome back to the family, Greg in Torrance - from Tim in Westminster CA. 

25940203014_a8fcd6b9cc_z_d.jpg
After riding 180 miles since yesterday. I pretty happy with the lane splitting in LA. B mode all the way is plenty of power. I bought it to commute and play. You guys over 6 feet are right about the windshield. RIGHT IN THE FACE. 

DAMN IT!!! I have a family camping trip this weekend, GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Its great to be back on a Yamaha.

Later

Greg

25940203014_a8fcd6b9cc_z_d.jpg After riding 180 miles since yesterday. I pretty happy with the lane splitting in LA. B mode all the way is plenty of power. I bought it to commute and play. You guys over 6 feet are right about the windshield. RIGHT IN THE FACE. 

DAMN IT!!! I have a family camping trip this weekend, GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Its great to be back on a Yamaha.

Later

Greg
Ah, another beautiful addition to SoCal roads.  As martyl said, mirror extenders are a good first move, and then loosen up the ol' wallet for more goodies.  Like a real windshield - do plenty of research here first though.  Everyone has their druthers, I like the Cal Sci, others don't. 

Archived