Soon to be....

troll

Hi folks, just put a deposit down in the Canadian Pre-delivery program for a red FJ. It should be in town by the end of February, but we won't have riding weather and roads till mid April. I will be trading in my first year (2012) Super Tenere. I'm thinking of the purchase as a weight reduction program. Any way... I'll be around the forum now and then and probably more once the bike hits the road.
Coming to you from the frozen wastelands of the barren north

• Premium Member
Wait until the weather clears up around the world. The praise and wow factor will be off the hook. I LOVE mine. Two of us were totally railing our FJs today and could not be happier. We had a FZ-09 with us also railing his bike.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

Sweet, congratulations!  
Which dealer did you choose?
Be sure to fully document the delivery including pictures!  People love pictures  ;)
Yukon Yamaha... I live outside of Whitehorse.  

Guest eatpasta
Looks like the picture worked... I've had this handle for over 40 years. A couple of hang-arounds thought I looked like a troll doll(the one in previous post) so they started calling me that. I guess others agreed... it stuck at the time... http://i.imgur.com/mBt6ng3.jpg
so more like this then? 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpeg8AcyQNwaK-8fJiTIdZxV8bmptNgdGKEoU2mQbQCATk9-thRQhttp:6691a0c2af9d24b8c46eda0ec0922e76.jpg

Guest eatpasta
I can see this will be a fun place to hang out.
oh you can count on it....we take nothing too seriously....well  except for leaving the keyboard to go for rides

::)

only a couple more weeks man till you get your bike!!

I can see this will be a fun place to hang out.
oh you can count on it....we take nothing too seriously....well  except for leaving the keyboard to go for rides 

unfortunately about two and a half months before the roads will be clear of ice. 

Guest eatpasta

unfortunately about two and a half months before the roads will be clear of ice.
so go buy yourself a two stroke candle....

Scented-Candles-and-The-End-of-The-World_01.jpg

and a Guinness

guinness-surge-o.gif

and kick back in your garage and check out your new bike!  You may have to wait for a thaw but you'll have one and I wont  :'(

Archived