Ojai 33 July Ride

n2shotokai

• Premium Member
I have a couple of friends who want to join so it is open.

Weather permitting it will be the 10th.

Probably going to reverse direction so the hottest part will be first, which would be Lebec, Lockwood Valley, down the 33 and lunch in Ojai.

• Premium Member
I will be out of town on those dates. You guys have fun and I will hope to catch the next one.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul.
George Bernard Shaw (1856-1950)
Bikes:
2015 FJ-09, Seat Concepts seat cover and foam, Cal Sci medium screen, rim stripes, factory heated grips, Cortech Dryver tank bag ring, Modified stock exhaust, FlashTune with Graves fuel map, Cree driving lights, Aux power socket.
2012 Street Triple type R (Wifes)
2007 FJR1300 (Sold!)

• Premium Member
Okay here is the schedule for Sunday 7/10
9:00 am - Gas / meet Lebec ARCO201 Frazier Mountain Park Rd., Lebec, CA
Lockwood Valley to 33 to Ojai
11:00 am approx. - Lunch in OjaiCasa de Lago (tentative)715 E Ojai Ave., Ojai, CA

I am on a Red 2015A motley crew is joining including a couple of guys from the FZ07 forum.

• Premium Member
You missed a good ride. One of the FZ 07s hit a deer on 33, bike down, deer ran away. Rider was scuffed up, bike had broken front brake lever, bent clutch lever, broken left peg and bent shifter, broken kickstand. With tools carried on FJ 09 able to get bike back on road and rider home. Rider was wearing full gear and it saved him an ambulance ride.

• Premium Member
Yep, new nicknames. Deerslayer is the guy on the FZ-07. And Peter O'Toole is the smart guy who had all the tools to get the FZ-07 back on the road. Fun ride, less the deer incident.

We had:
2 FZ-07
2 FJ-09
2 Goldwings
Yeah we let them come too.

Today, Deadstiff and I came down Camino Cielo/ Gibraltar road into Santa Barbara, the 150 into Ojai, 33 to Lockwood Valley, lunch at Reyes Creek and home. Just under 400 miles for me. Great ride.
john

Archived