New? Italian screen for our bike. Isotta screen!

As far as looks go, it's one of the better looking taller screens. I wonder how well it works.
It says it needs a 'reinforcement fit kit' but it only has a 'fitting kit' shown on the site, I'm assuming it's the same thing, there is no photo.

I've it.
I'm italian and i live near Monza, i report another post in this forum:

Here's my new Isotta high windscreen: 
4c3df3477594908.jpg 22d9da477594909.jpg 10f6c9477594910.jpg

Vs the original one:
116jdj8.jpg

You also need a kit of a couple of brackets (and 4 bolts) which makes the original fixing more stable.

75euros for the shield + 20euros for the brackets kit.

No need to remove the hand guards.

Very very well made, 6mm thickness, strong enough to remain stable even at 150-160kph, even with the MRA XCreen Sport deflector, no vision distortions, easy mounting.

It reduces A LOT the turbulences from the air flux, i can stay with the helmet visor open at over 100kph with no problems.

I think it's not so ugly and integrates well with the bike's style.

It's strong and doesn't flex like the original one, it's good to remove turbulences and i can stay with open visor even at 100kph.

• 2 weeks later...
It's good, but not enough for me.
I think that if i didn't already have the deflector, i wouldn't buy it after buying the Isotta screen, but i've tried it with and without and i think that the screen alone is a lot better than the stock one but with the MRA on it becames almost perfect.

• 1 year later...

Archived