Hello from San Diego!

FJ29ER

1.givi crash bars 2.yoshi tail tidy(not sure if these will interfere with yamaha side cases)
3. Levers. ASV or vortex maybe?
Not sure if you already have the Yamaha cases. If not, you might want to look at the Shad SH36 model. The Yamahas won't swallow a full face helmet, but the Shads will and provide more room otherwise also. Many of us prefer them. 

1.givi crash bars 2.yoshi tail tidy(not sure if these will interfere with yamaha side cases)
3. Levers. ASV or vortex maybe?
Not sure if you already have the Yamaha cases. If not, you might want to look at the Shad SH36 model. The Yamahas won't swallow a full face helmet, but the Shads will and provide more room otherwise also. Many of us prefer them.
Thanks for the tip. I have a icon variant so I doubt any of the cases fit this helmet. The main reason I got the yamahas because they were cheap(ish),Looked narrower and got them in the deal with the bike. Only will use them when me and the GF go somewhere for a day or so. Wont have them on all the time. I will keep the shad in mind if I look for a top case though. They seem to be popular and good quality.

What brand of side bags are those and how many liters/gallons does it hold?
If you're referring to my post, those are FJR bags. Any year FJR bags fit the FJ brackets. The 'inner' portion is the same as FJ, but the FJR version has a wider 'outer' lid. I don't know the specs on them, but either side will store a helmet.
Keep Asheville weird!

What brand of side bags are those and how many liters/gallons does it hold?
If you're referring to my post, those are FJR bags. Any year FJR bags fit the FJ brackets. The 'inner' portion is the same as FJ, but the FJR version has a wider 'outer' lid. I don't know the specs on them, but either side will store a helmet.
Either side pf the FJR bags, just to clarify. 
FJ09 -

Total Capacity = 22L per bag with a total weight capacity of 10kg (22lbs per bag)
Slim look — 75mm narrower than FJR1300 saddlebags

FJR -

30 litre, colour matched bags

• 2 weeks later...
Got my Yamaha side cases on. Super easy to install. Only problem is one of them the handle does not sit all the way flush. So brought it back and had another one ordered. Seems that the handle is off a gear so the little tongue that hooks into the bike goes all the way in but the handle sticks up a bit. Hopefully new one works. Really bummed cause I asked the salesman to get me everything involved with the side cases..well he did not order the soft liners, so ill have to get them separate someday down the road.

Also installed my moto dynamics smoked taillight. Super easy to install. Also got the splitters to run with the stock turn signals. So much brighter then the stock. Def a must purchase.

And i realized a skid plate is a must if taken off road. Put a ding in my muffler  >:D

20161007_1218561_zpscsu8ovjf.jpg

20161004_1718201_zpsekslb9ed.jpeg

Archived