New bike in San Diego

• Premium Member
Congratulations, but you really need to get more miles on that bike! Especially since you have no excuse living in San Diego.....

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Welcome from Santee!
Bill
2015 Heeled by the hands of Nel's @ 2WheelDynoworks
K-Tech forks and shock
lots of other expensive unimportant stuff.
The "Ex" 2003 FZ1
Ride more, worry less.

• 2 weeks later...
Just installed the Yoshimura fender eliminator tonight and LED signals. Very happy.
Now I want to remove the rear hand grips and saw a post in here somewhere that someone covered the holes with black plastic covers. Does anyone know what I can use for covers? Also, does anyone sell an aftermarket rear seat cover so it doesn't always have the 2-up look? Thanks!4ba9b3dde829152ee66be23a4179dc14.jpg

• Premium Member
Just installed the Yoshimura fender eliminator tonight and LED signals. Very happy. Now I want to remove the rear hand grips and saw a post in here somewhere that someone covered the holes with black plastic covers. Does anyone know what I can use for covers? Also, does anyone sell an aftermarket rear seat cover so it doesn't always have the 2-up look? Thanks![span]    [/span]
I like the look of the fender eliminator, does it reduce visibility from the rear? and how hard was it to install?

Just installed the Yoshimura fender eliminator tonight and LED signals. Very happy. Now I want to remove the rear hand grips and saw a post in here somewhere that someone covered the holes with black plastic covers. Does anyone know what I can use for covers? Also, does anyone sell an aftermarket rear seat cover so it doesn't always have the 2-up look? Thanks![span]    [/span]
I like the look of the fender eliminator, does it reduce visibility from the rear? and how hard was it to install?

Thanks! It was a very easy install and Yosh gives you clear instructions. You can even use your stock turn signals if you're worried about that kind of reduced visibility. It's easier that way too. But I like the looks of the smaller signals and they're bright so I think I'm safe from both cars and cops. :)f32b3cc4da6a4cb459c5c44d5b14b9e6.jpg

Archived