MT-10 Tour Edition

indyfjrider

• Supporting Member
Needs to have FJR bags to really be a tour edition.  Soft bags, you can put soft bags on a 300, doesn't make it a tourer.  Unless you nuts, that is.  IMO. 

fz1-06-28.jpg
Damn Red, you're really making me miss my old Gen II FZ1 with that photo.  Mine was liquid silver just like that and set up for touring.  LOVED that bike. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needs to have FJR bags to really be a tour edition.  Soft bags, you can put soft bags on a 300, doesn't make it a tourer.  Unless you nuts, that is.  IMO. 

fz1-06-28.jpg
Damn Red, you're really making me miss my old Gen II FZ1 with that photo.  Mine was liquid silver just like that and set up for touring.  LOVED that bike.
I had a 2008 FZ6 and always wanted to upgrade to a FZ1.... then The FJ-09 came out and I went that direction. I might still try to find an old FZ1 one day. Ive heard they are actually really good track bikes.

'15 FJ-09 w/ lots of extras...

Fayetteville, GA, USA

• Supporting Member
I had a 2008 FZ6 and always wanted to upgrade to a FZ1.... then The FJ-09 came out and I went that direction. I might still try to find an old FZ1 one day. Ive heard they are actually really good track bikes.
I never rode a Gen I FZ1 but the Gen II was a fantastic bike that adapted well to however you chose to set it up.  I had R1 suspension components on mine set up by GP Suspension in Auburn and that bike handled like a dream.  ECU flash and dyno tuned by Nels at 2 Wheel Dyno Works, it would tear up high speed mountain pass roads like you wouldn't believe. 

***2015 Candy Red FJ-09***

Archived